M&S non-return valves are used in process engineering plants to prevent the flow reversal of fluids (liquids or gases) in pipelines.
For example, they prevent the liquid column in a riser pipe from flowing back if a feed pump fails.
For dosing tasks or the merging of fluids, in the event of a pressure difference, penetration into the pipeline with the lower pressure is prevented.
M&S non-return valves are available as between flanges type or screwed type.
- To prevent the reversal of flow
- for liquids in rising pipes
- when combining liquid or gaseous media or dosing, especially with pressure differences in the pipelines.
- To prevent idling of pipelines or pumps.
- Installation in vertical and horizontal pipelines
- Low pressure loss
- Reliable and robust design
- With unbreakable spring even with frequent operations
- With external marking for flow direction
- Between flanges type for easy disassembly even in rigid pipelines
- Special versions on request
- NRV MW with screwed-in O-ring in the valve disc (for use with high flow velocities or vacuum)
- NRV MW with double bearing of the valve shaft ( for hight switching frequency in horizontal installation)
DN 25 – 100 / 1“ – 4“
DN 25 – 150 / 1“ – 4“
304/304L – 1.4301/1.4307
316L – 1.4404
In contact with product
Finish = lathe clean