M&S throttle valves are used to limit the volume flow of liquid media in hygienic installations and piping systems. A cylindrical valve cone with a rounded head reduces the passage in the valve, but does not allow a complete shut-off of the flow.
The valve is operated manually and the flow can pass through it from both sides. An optical position indicator informs about the position of the valve cone.
- For limiting the volume flow of liquid media in hygienic installations and piping systems
- Operationally safe and robust design
- Flow possible through both sides of the valve
- No complete shut-off of the flow
- Simple mounting/dismounting of the valve mechanism on the housing
- Visual indication of valve position
- Can be cleaned and sterilised (CIP/SIP)
DN 25 – 100
316L – 1.4404
In contact with product