M&S leakage-butterfly valves are used for mixing-safe shut-off of incompatible media in pipeline crosspoints. Unintentional mixing is reliably prevented, e.g. in the event of sealing defects or other faults.
The leakage-butterfly valve type LSV07 is based on the further developments of the M&S butterfly valve type SV04. The use of the optimised centre seal with the T-geometry and a compact housing design with a closed surface, as well as the use of the same accessories and spare parts, are also part of this.
- For absolutely safe hygienic media separation, e.g. when connecting CIP-lines to the product area
- As a cost-effective alternative to appropriately used double-seat valves
- The LSV07 consists of two butterfly valves that are connected to each other via a mechanical override and are switched simultaneously. The switching can be done manually or pneumatically.
- In the basic position, the flushing and drain valves of the leakage chamber are open after closing the two flaps. The opening is carried out mechanially or pneumatically with the closing of the two flaps under forced control. Optionally, the pneumatic opening of the flushing and drain valve can also be controlled seperately.
- Hygienic design, safe to operate and durable
- Housing parts and flaps in principle made of forged primary material
- Gaskets in principle FDA-compliant
- Documented function test including pressure test before delivery of each individual valve
- Marking of heat number, manufacturer and material, for seals also with date of manufacture
M&S leakage disc valves type LSV07 are used to open and partially or completely shut off pipeline sections. In the basic version, two disc valves and one leakage valve are always switched simultaneously.
The pneumatic actuator M&S PAMS enables the automatic actuation of leakage valves. Sizes 1 and 2 are available depending on the dimension.
The TOP control and feedback head is an extension module for the PAMS pneumatic actuator. In addition to the electrical position feedback, the valve position on the control head itself is visually indicated by coloured high-performance LEDs. The control and feedback head can be retrofitted to all M&S standard actuators.
DN 25 – 150
316L – 1.4404
In contact with product
Finish = lathe clean