M&S butterfly valves are shutt-off devices that are used in almost every production line in the foodstuff, beverages, cosmetics, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
The butterfly valve type Classic is the „original version“ from M&S and has been used successfully in the manufacturing industry for decades.
Due to increasing demands on cleanability, longer service life and ease of assembly, the butterfly valve type SV04 was developed from this.
Aufgrund steigender Anforderungen an die Reinigbarkeit, längeren Standzeiten sowie der Montage-freundlichkeit wurde daraus das Scheibenventil Typ SV04 entwickelt.
- To shut off liquid, viscous and in a limited way gaseous media in pipelines, instruments and containers
- Mainly in hygienic production lines or for cleaning processes as well as in energy supply
- Also to control the flow volume in connection with a positioner
- To deflect media flows by means of distributor combinations (Tee-butterfly-valves)
- Easy to clean and sterilize as well as durable, robust, reliable and safe to operate
- Housing parts and flaps in principle made of forged primary material
- Gaskets in principle FDA-compliant
- Marking of heat number, manufacturer and material
- Modular system
- Compatibility with other manufacturers
Manually confirmed butterfly valves are equipped with a self-engaging manual override (pull handle) as standard.
The M&S PAMS pneumatic actuator enables automatic operation of disc valves. Depending on the dimension, sizes 0, 1 and 2 are available.
The TOP control and feedback head is an expansion module for the PAMS pneumatic actuator. In addition to the electrical position feedback, the valve position on the control head itself is visually indicated by colored high-performance LEDs. The control and feedback head can be retrofitted to all M&S standard actuators.
DN 25 – 200
316L – 1.4404
In contact with product
Finish = lathe clean